February 19, 2008
UN Investigating Parody Web Site
Apparently, the UN is so stupid, that they're investigating the parody web site MedicalAdoptions.com. The website purports to connect people in need of organs with third world children of the same tissue type for adoption. The site is clearly fake, although I have no doubt that this does go on. I have it on good authority that the UN will be checking up on the following websites next:
- Bonzai Kitten - How to raise a kitten inside a clear glass jar.
- Puppy Profits - Dog Fighting Has Never Been More Fun or Profitable!
- Conjugal Harmony - The nagging stops when the bars slam shut!
- You Suck at Photoshop #1 - This is basic to intermediate, so for you, this is going to be stupid hard.
- Mandles - 1% wax. 99% testosterone.
Posted by Peenie Wallie on February 19, 2008 at 7:30 PM
TrackBack URL for this entry:>
Bonsai Kitten actually got investigated by the FBI back in early 2001. I guess they had better things to do than looking into people flying planes into buildings.
OK, that's harsh. I'm fairly certain that whoever got the assignment to investigate Bonsai Kitten was given it in lieu of being sent to Fargo.
Posted by: Alice H on February 24, 2008 at 2:28 PM