August 31, 2015
My neighbor just tore down a $5M house
Anna Erickson's property along North Turkey Creek Road ended up in the hands of Fritz Knoebel, then was bequeathed to the University of Denver, then was sold to Jim Goff, CEO of the Janus Fund.
Knoebel owned a cabin on the ship "The World".
Betty Knoebel, widow of Denver food services pioneer Ferdinand "Fritz" Knoebel, has given the University of Denver $17.5 million -- among the largest gifts in DU's history.
August 25, 2015
Missing Drive Letters in Windows 7
If you're wondering what happened to your drive letters in Windows 7, you're not alone. It's an "undocumented feature", apparently.
1. Open Windows Explorer, click on "Organize" button in command bar and select "Folder and search options".
2. Now go to "View" tab, scroll down a little bit and you'll see an option "Show drive letters" as shown in following screenshot:
3. It would be unchecked, enable the option and click on Apply button.
4. That's it. Now you'll be able to see drive letters in Windows Explorer.
August 24, 2015
Go Pro Hero 4 Black Edition
I've been using my Go Pro Hero 4 more lately. I'm trying to establish a few things, as I pretty much have zero information about it, namely:
1) How long will the GoPro Hero 4 record for if it is fully charged?
2) How much data will it store?
3) How long does it take to recharge when it is dead?
4) How can I tell when it's fully charged?
So, I've been charging it at night, and then recording when I'm riding my bike. But I really don't have any answers to any of these questions so far.